Immerse yourself in the history of Ancient Egypt with 50 missions and over 100 gameplay hours in Pharaoh: A New Era, a remake of Pharaoh (and the expansion Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile), one of the best city builders from the golden age of Sierra Entertainment. Stone by stone, build your city and manage all aspects of its development to ensure it prospers and makes you a powerful and revered Pharaoh.
Develop your city by cultivating the fertile lands along the banks of the Nile valley. Erect the iconic monuments of Ancient Egypt, including the pyramids, the Sphinx and the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Build temples and mausoleums to help manage all aspects of your city's health and culture as well as the predominant polytheistic religion of the time. Ensure your city is prosperous enough to deal with economic or political crises, or even plundering by enemies. A Pharaoh takes care of its people and does whatever it can to earn the favour of the gods.
- Breathtaking Views: Marvel at the beauty of budding settlements and lively cities sprawling across the Egyptian sands, brought to life through fully reworked, intricate hand drawn art
- Modern Refinements: Overhauled menus, a refreshed UI and various adjustments make Pharaoh: A New Era’s classically inspired fun feel like second nature to play
- A Fully Reorchestrated Soundtrack: Take in stirring recreations of the original soundtrack’s melodies, rearranged and performed with traditional oriental instruments
- New reworked UI: with overhauled menus and a fully redesigned UI, build your city more efficiently and raise your empire to new heights
- With the New Nilometer Indicator, track both when the Nile floods occur and its quality
- Manage your people more easily and efficiently with new and redesigned mechanics, like the Workers tooltip, the Fixed Worker Ratio or the Global Labor Pool
- Develop your city with ease with the ability to quickly copy-paste buildings
- And many more!
Pharaoh: A New Era - Launch trailer — YouTube
Pharaoh: A New Era - Release Date Trailer — YouTube
Pharaoh: A New Era - Gameplay Overview — YouTube
Pharaoh: A New Era - Reveal trailer — YouTube
Pharaoh: A New Era - Music Dev Diary — YouTube
Pharaoh: A New Era - Game Evolution Trailer — YouTube
Logos & Icons
- Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in bringing back the best video games and legendary pop culture licenses on PC and modern consoles, to create neo-retro experiences carefully crafted for fans around the world.
The Dotemu team has published and developed a number of global top-sellers across both PC and console including the award-winning games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, other great development and publishing work from Dotemu includes Windjammers 1 and 2, Pharaoh: A New Era and more. Dotemu is currently working with Leikir Studio on Metal Slug Tactics with more announcements planned for later 2024 and beyond.
- More information
- More information on Dotemu is available here.
About Triskell Interactive
- Triskell Interactive is a French video game studio founded in 2014 because of its creators’ desire to professionalize their previous years as hobbyist developers. Triskell has since self-published two games, Lethis – Path of Progress and Lethis – Daring Discoverers, both recognized for their gorgeous 2D graphics, their strong visual style becoming the signature of the studio.
- More information
- More information on Triskell Interactive is available here.