Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge features groundbreaking gameplay rooted in timeless classic brawling mechanics, brought to you by the beat ’em up experts at Dotemu and Tribute Games. Bash your way through gorgeous pixel art environments and slay tons of hellacious enemies with your favorite Turtle, each with his own skills and moves - making each run unique! Choose a fighter, use radical combos to defeat your opponents and experience intense combats loaded with breathtaking action and outrageous ninja abilities. Stay sharp as you face off against Shredder and his faithful Foot Clan alone, or grab your best buds and play with up to 6 players simultaneously!
With Bebop and Rocksteady assaulting Channel 6 and stealing super gnarly devices to support Krang and Shredder’s latest twisted plan, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge sees the Turtles battling across a righteous range of timeless TMNT locations. From Manhattan and Coney Island, to city rooftops and dank sewers, help the fearsome foursome trounce Foot Soldiers, Triceraton Warriors, and Rock Troops all the way to Dimension X!
- Gnarly game design takes you back to the ’80s
- Beautiful full-color pixel art graphics
- Old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh mechanics
- Up to six players simultaneously
- Play with iconic TMNT characters, Master Splinter, April O'Neil and vehicles in diverse gameplay options
- Radical new story mode
- Four Turtles’ original voice actors from the 1987 cartoon
- Absolutely bangin’ OST composed by Tee Lopes
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Release Trailer — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Release Date Trailer — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Gameplay Overview — YouTube
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - Master Splinter — YouTube
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - April O'Neil — YouTube
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - Gameplay trailer — YouTube
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - Reveal trailer — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Behind the scenes #1: Once upon a shell — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Behind the scenes #2: The Shell-design — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Behind the scenes #3: The Art of the Turtles — YouTube
Logos & Icons
- Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in bringing back the best video games and legendary pop culture licenses on PC and modern consoles, to create neo-retro experiences carefully crafted for fans around the world.
The Dotemu team has published and developed a number of global top-sellers across both PC and console including the award-winning games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, other great development and publishing work from Dotemu includes Windjammers 1 and 2, Pharaoh: A New Era and more. Dotemu is currently working with Leikir Studio on Metal Slug Tactics with more announcements planned for later 2023 and beyond.
- More information
- More information on Dotemu is available here.
About Tribute Games
- Tribute Games is a studio developing and publishing video games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design. The Montreal-based studio has been steadily creating entertaining, challenging and retro-inspired games since 2011 using modern game development processes and technology. In 2020, Tribute Games announced the start of a publishing division to help smaller developers publish their game.
- More information
- More information on Tribute Games is available here.
- Frédéric Gémus
- Game Design
- Adam J. Marin
- Art Director
- Jonathan Lavigne
- Game Director
- Jean-Francois Major
- Lead Programming
- Paul Robertson
- Character Art
- Francois Masse
- Andrew G. Crowell
- Maxime Schambourg
- Stéphane Boutin
- Background and Level Art
- Simon Graveline
- Level Art
- Derek Ung
- Level Art
- Justin Cyr
- Matthieu Godet
- Yannick Belzil