Paying homage to classic TMNT games like Turtles In Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge reunites Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael as they kick shell in a bodacious, beautifully realized side scrolling beat-em-up invoking the Turtles’ legendary 1987 design. the game is developed by Tribute Games and published by Dotemu, in partnership with Nickelodeon.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge features groundbreaking gameplay rooted in timeless classic brawling mechanics, brought to you by the beat ’em-up experts at Dotemu (Streets of Rage 4) and Tribute Games (part of the studio used to work on Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game and TMNT Game Boy Advance). Bash your way through gorgeous pixel art environments and slay tons of hellacious enemies with your favorite Turtle, each with his own skills and moves - making each run unique! Choose a fighter, use radical combos to defeat your opponents and experience intense combats loaded with breathtaking action and outrageous ninja abilities. Stay sharp as you face off against Shredder and his faithful Foot Clan alone, or grab your best buds and play with up to four players simultaneously!
- Gnarly game design takes you back to the ’80s
- Beautiful full-color pixel art graphics
- Old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh mechanics
- Up to four players simultaneously
- Play with iconic TMNT characters and vehicles in diverse gameplay options
- Radical new story mode
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - Reveal trailer — YouTube
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge - Gameplay trailer — YouTube
Logos & Icons
- Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games. Our mission is simple: give every gamer access to yesteryear’s classic video games on today's platforms, including PC, mobile, console and more. Working alongside the world’s most cherished and recognized publishers, the Dotemu team has published a number of global top-sellers across both PC and console including Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, with additional development and publishing work on Windjammers 1 and 2, several games in the Ys series, and more. Dotemu is currently working with Tribute Games on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge and Leikir Studio on Metal Slug Tactics.
Founded in 2007, Dotemu leverages its considerable technological know-how to maintain the original spirit of classic games while giving them a second life as rediscovered gems for a new generation of gamers.
- More information
- More information on Dotemu is available here.
About Tribute Games
- Tribute Games is a studio developing and publishing video games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design. The Montreal-based studio has been steadily creating entertaining, challenging and retro-inspired games since 2011 using modern game development processes and technology. In 2020, Tribute Games announced the start of a publishing division to help smaller developers publish their game.
- More information
- More information on Tribute Games is available here.
- Frédéric Gémus
- Game Design
- Julian Adam Marin
- Art Director
- Jonathan Lavigne
- Game Director
- Jean-Francois Major
- Lead Programming
- Paul Robertson
- Character Art
- Francois Masse
- Andrew G. Crowell
- Maxime Schambourg
- Stéphane Boutin
- Background and Level Art
- Simon Graveline
- Level Art
- Derek Ung
- Level Art
- Justin Cyr
- Matthieu Godet
- Yannick Belzil