A MULTIVERSAL MELEE AWAITS!
Chaos! The Neutrinos crash the Turtles’ latest pizza party! The teenagers from Dimension X are in dire need of help: Shredder is seeking to conquer the multiverse itself! Our heroes need to jump between dimensions and stop Shredder once and for all!
ENTER A BRAND NEW GAME MODE: SURVIVAL MODE
Collect crystals, upgrade your character and mutate into your greatest foes to brawl from dimension to dimension, each with its own unique look and feel. Unlock additional lives, ninja power bars, Radical Mode and extra hit points so that nothing stands between you and Shredder's latest plan.
NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS JOIN THE PARTY!
Dimension Shellshock brings new playable fighters with Usagi and Karai.
The steely rabbit samurai is ready to hop across dimensions to fight evil and witness a new style of otherworldly battles awaiting the Turtles!
Whether an ally or an enemy, Karai doesn’t hesitate to leap into the multiversal melee alongside the Turtles! Using her lightning-fast techniques, she fights to bring back honor to the Foot Clan!
- Show off your ninja skills in the brand new Survival Mode!
- Collect crystals and travel across dimensions that pay tribute to multiple TMNT eras
- New playable characters: fight as Usagi and Karai in the Story, Arcade and Survival Modes!
- Exclusive color palettes to unlock. Take a stroll down mutant memory lane with new oozy hues!
- Amazing new tracks by Tee Lopes!
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC | Launch Trailer — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC | Gameplay overview — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC | Karai and Release Date Trailer — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC | Survival Mode Trailer — YouTube
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC | Reveal Trailer — YouTube
Logos & Icons
- Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in bringing back the best video games and legendary pop culture licenses on PC and modern consoles, to create neo-retro experiences carefully crafted for fans around the world.
The Dotemu team has published and developed a number of global top-sellers across both PC and console including the award-winning games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, other great development and publishing work from Dotemu includes Windjammers 1 and 2, Pharaoh: A New Era and more. Dotemu is currently working with Leikir Studio on Metal Slug Tactics with more announcements planned for later 2023 and beyond.
- More information
- More information on Dotemu is available here.
About Tribute Games
- Tribute Games is a studio developing and publishing video games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design. The Montreal-based studio has been steadily creating entertaining, challenging and retro-inspired games since 2011 using modern game development processes and technology. In 2020, Tribute Games announced the start of a publishing division to help smaller developers publish their game.
- More information
- More information on Tribute Games is available here.
- Frédéric Gémus
- Game Design
- Adam J. Marin
- Art Director
- Jonathan Lavigne
- Game Director
- Jean-Francois Major
- Lead Programming
- Paul Robertson
- Character Art
- Francois Masse
- Andrew G. Crowell
- Maxime Schambourg
- Stéphane Boutin
- Background and Level Art
- Simon Graveline
- Level Art
- Derek Ung
- Level Art
- Justin Cyr
- Matthieu Godet
- Yannick Belzil