25 years later, throwing flying discs at your opponents is still as cool as back in the days. Sequel to the NEOGEO cult classic Windjammers, Windjammers 2 is the perfect mix between what you loved about the classic title and brand-new mechanics.
Fast-paced, strategic, easy to learn but hard to master: Windjammers 2 follows the steps of the first episode and brings back what makes the Windjammers series an amazing fun and competitive game!
A brand new, free update brings two new playable characters, Jamma GX03 and Anna Szalinski, a new training mode with dedicated lessons and customizable training course and a reworked online system, now with full crossplay, dedicated lobbies and spectator mode. Game on!
- The return of the cult classic Windjammers
- Kickass hand-drawn 2D animations
- Brand-new characters and stages, including Jamma GX03 and Anna Szalinski from the free update
- Slapshot, dropshot, EX move, jump and smash… a ton of new gameplay mechanics for a complete new windjamming experience
- An amazing Arcade mode that allows superstars to conquer championships while playing solo
- Rad tracks to headbang like a dude
- Local and Online multiplayer, with full crossplay support, private lobbies and spectator mode
- Brand new training mode, with dedicated lessons and customizable training course
Windjammers 2 - Free Update — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Release trailer — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Announcement Trailer — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Gameplay Reveal Trailer (alpha footage) — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Biaggi and Raposa (Gamescom 2019) — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Steam Festival Demo — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Steve Miller and Arcade Mode reveal — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - "How to Play" by Gary Scott — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Sammy Ho and Jordi Costa — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - Release date trailer — YouTube
Windjammers 2 - An Arcade Legacy in 2022 (Making-of) — YouTube
Logos & Icons
- Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in bringing back the best video games and legendary pop culture licenses on PC and modern consoles, to create neo-retro experiences carefully crafted for fans around the world.
The Dotemu team has published and developed a number of global top-sellers across both PC and console including the award-winning games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, other great development and publishing work from Dotemu includes Windjammers 1 and 2, Pharaoh: A New Era and more. Dotemu is currently working with Leikir Studio on Metal Slug Tactics with more announcements planned for later 2024 and beyond.
- More information
- More information on Dotemu is available here.